The Bead Vice Adaptor (BV-A3) is available for those wheels that have the hump on both sides, therefore requiring both beads to be pushed down before being dismounted. The Bead Vice Adapter allows the Bead Vice to be used on all sizes of truck tires, including 17.5” and 19.5”. It is also required for super singles. Specs: 6kg
$128.00 Add to cart
GTABB-01 Gaither’s Pneumatic Bead Breaker with is designed to be used on agricultural, ATV, small OTR and most truck tires. The tool includes a blow case for storage and requires a minimum of 85 psi / 6 bar.
- Recommended for Agricultural, small OTR, and most truck tires
- Extremely Fast – saves time over conventional hydraulic bead breakers
- Lighter weight than conventional bead breakers – only 17 lbs.
- Includes blow case for storage
- Requires a minimum of 85psi
- Connect airline to Pneumatic Bead Breaker.
- Adjust the collar to the desired width based on wheel thickness.
- Wedge the foot of the Bead Breaker between the tire bead and wheel flange.
- Make sure the direction switch is in the proper position and squeeze the trigger.
- Reverse the direction switch and squeeze the trigger to release from the wheel.
$819.00 Add to cart
Protect your expensive wheels from swinging hammers by breaking the bead loose with Gaither’s Slide Hammer. Use only on wheels without a hump. HOW THE SLIDE HAMMER 12026B WORKS:
- Place the wedge of the Slide Hammer on the bead area of the tire near the flange of the wheel.
- Draw up the “slide” of the Slide Hammer and slam it down in order to break tire bead loose from wheel flange. It may be necessary to repeat this process in multiple positions around the tire/wheel assembly.
$197.00 Read more
Gaither’s Boa Constrictor® is a simple product that is designed to break the beads on tubeless truck tires mounted on aluminum wheels. It eliminates the use of a hammer or cumbersome bead breaking tools in order to avoid scratches or unnecessary damage. The Boa Constrictor® will also work on steel wheels. If you use the Boa Constrictor® while the tire is upright, both beads can be broken free from the wheel. Boa Constrictor® BC-04 Includes: 1 Boa Constrictor® and 1 gallon (3.8 liter) of Super Slick’em™ with the applicator bottle. HOW THE BOA CONSTRICTOR® BC-04 WORKS:
- Apply Super Slick’em® between the tire and wheel before deflating the tire.
- Remove the valve core to release the air. The Super Slick’em® will penetrate quickly.
- Once all the air has evacuated the tire and the Super Slick’em® has disappeared into the bead area, apply the Boa mouth to the valve stem and apply pressure.
- Working with the tire upright will increase the probability of breaking both beads simultaneously.
$49.00 Add to cart
Off-the-road bead breaker tool used on 25” to 51” 5-piece rims with pry bar pockets. It is designed to break earthmover tire beads on rusted rims. The bead breaker can be operated with a manual or air hydraulic foot pump. To be used on 5 piece rims 25”-51”. With pry bar/bead loosening pockets. Gross weight = 14 lbs/6.4 kg FREE SHIPPING
$935.00 Add to cart
This heavy-duty self-retracting bead breaker works on all single, two and three-piece, 2-5-10 hole budd wheels, 7.50X16s, and all tubeless truck tires/rims, including new designs. The unit comes with 3 different claws which ensures a perfect installation. The Bead is broken using 5 Tons of force with a working range of up to 130 mm. Works on most single, two, and three-piece tires/rims. Gross weight = 21 lbs/9.5 kg FREE SHIPPING
$970.00 Add to cart