|Dimensions||14 × 7 × 3 in|
Bead Saver System®
The patented design of Gaither’s Bead Saver System quickly became the industry standard for changing tubeless truck tires. By using simple principals of leverage, the Bead Saver System® actually works with the tire and rim to do the work for you, in less time, with less strain, at a fraction of the cost of tire changing machines. The Bead Saver System® mounts and dismounts all tubeless truck tires from 17.5” up to 24.5” and all super singles. It’s the safest, fastest, and easiest way ever invented to change tubeless truck tires – guaranteed not to damage tire beads. There are two versions of the Bead Saver System® in order to accommodate all tubeless tires. The standard version of the Bead Saver System® (12880) is recommended for all standard sized tubeless truck tires. The deluxe version of the system (12880-E) may be necessary for super singles and wide base tires, as well as problematic tires. Download product information. FREE SHIPPING
$581.00 – $605.00 Select options
The mini kit is a condensed economic version of the original Bead Saver System. The 12880M is a 3-piece system that mounts and dismounts all standard 19.5”, 22.5” and 24.5” tubeless tires, including those mounted on aluminum wheels. This mini kit comes with a newly designed clevis that works extremely well on wide base low profile tires. HOW IT WORKS DISMOUNTING: The first Bead is dismounted with the clevis & spoon end. The second Bead is dismounted with the beavertail end. HOW IT WORKS MOUNTING: The first bead can be mounted with the spoon end. The second Bead is mounted with the spoon end and Beadkeeper®. Specs: 9kg Download product information. Not Available In The United States
The J1 Tool™ is a slightly altered and condensed version of the original Bead Saver System®. The J1 is a 2-piece system that mounts and dismounts all standard 19.5”, 22.5” and 24.5” tubeless tires up to a 315/80R22.5, including those mounted on aluminum wheels. It differs from the original system in that each process is done completely while the tire is flat on the ground. It is no longer necessary to stand the tire up in order to dismount the second bead! J1 Tool™ Includes: The J-1 bar, and 1 Wide Clevis #12902-W. HOW THE J1 Tool™ WORKS:
- The first bead is dismounted with the clevis & crook/spoon end.
- The second bead is dismounted with the J-1 end without picking the tire up.
- The first bead can be mounted with the J end.
- Two Beadkeepers® can be used to assist with mounting.
$439.00 Add to cart
Platinum Demount Tool
Gaither’s Platinum Demounting Tool offers a popular design and proven functionality for any tire shop. The Demounting Tool is a one-piece tool that dismounts all standard 22.5” and 24.5” tubeless tires without having to lift the tire/wheel assembly. HOW GAITHER'S PLATINUM DEMOUNTING TOOL 12100 WORKS:
- The first bead is dismounted by inserting the rollers and pulling the bar over.
- Take the bar back over to its original position so the rollers fall below the second bead.
- Pull the bar over again to fully dismount the second bead.
$518.00 Add to cart
Gaither’s Tire Spreader is a simple tool designed to spread tire beads quickly to make tire repairs easier than ever! HOW THE TIRE SPREADER GTS-01 WORKS
- Be sure Tire Spreader fingers are in closed position.
- Place Tire Spreader fingers between tire beads.
- Use ½” impact gun with 1-1/4” (32mm) socket to open the Tire Spreader fingers.
- Continue to spread tire beads until there is sufficient air space to repair the tire.
- Remove Tire Spreader once the repair is complete.
$130.00 Add to cart
Bead Pressing Tool
This tool was specifically designed for the mounting and demounting of all types of Run Flat, Low Profile, and SSR Tires. It makes it much easier for one person to change even the most difficult tires with any tire changer.
$292.00 Add to cart
This low maintenance user-friendly product is specially designed for truck wheels but is also well suited for buses, passenger cars, and light commercial vehicles. It is very economical and requires very little space. It can be used in the workshop but also can be used in the field as a mobile unit. The operator can simply roll the GAITHER GT12EU Mobile Balancer near to the vehicle and balance the tires which eliminate the need to move heavy wheels and tires to the machine. This is a manual low-cost alternative that provides a very accurate balance. It includes all necessary accessories and a 5pc cone set developed for European and USA vehicles. Gaither makes balancing fast and easy! (Also available in 230V-50Hz.) Included Cones: 44/74mm, 72/131mm, 122/174mm, 170/235mm, 275/284mm
- Low maintenance
- Mobile friendly
- Great for passenger and commercial vehicles
These Centering Bolts make installing wheelsets fast and easy. They work by helping to gently guide a wheelset into place, avoiding unsightly scratches or expensive brake damage. Each bolt can be purchased separately or as a complete set.
- Made from an Aero Alloy
- Protects against accidental damage
- Increases productivity
- Perfect accessory for wheel handlers
$17.00 – $61.00 Select options
BEAD BAZOOKA® Charging Station
Floor space can be one of the most valuable assets in the workshop. Make sure yours is as clean and tidy as possible with the Bead Bazooka® Changing Station. This stand gives you the perfect place to keep your Bead Bazooka® safe and out of the way until it is needed.
- Allows technicians to store the BEAD BAZOOKA® near the working area without leaving it on the floor.
- Protects the tool from dropping, being kicked, broken components, etc.
- Allows technicians to fill the tank while in the holster and offers a direct view of the pressure gauge.
- Helps keep the shop clean and safer.
- Accessory hooks are convenient storage for airlines, tire wedges, eye protection, etc.
- Works with all BEAD BAZOOKA® models.
$117.00 Add to cart
Bead Seater Upgrade Kit
The Gaither Bead Seater Upgrade Kit is the easiest and fastest way to maximize the power from your current bead seater tank. Each kit comes with a specially designed barrel to optimize airflow, and a push-button-operated RAR valve, using the same technology as our famous Bead Bazookas®.
- Increases inflation power of existing bead seater by optimizing airflow
- Upgrades your old manual bead seater into a push-button-operated automatic
- Fits most bead seater models with standard 1.5'' or 2'' openings.
- Reversible handle allows for both right-hand and left-hand users based on preference.
- Each kit includes a specially designed barrel for immediate use after installation.
Covered by one or more U.S. patents, including: Pat. 10,800,216 Pat. 10,800,215 Pat. 10,759,238 Pat. 10,266,019 Pat. 8,752,604 Pat. 9,033,306 Pat. 9,822,893 Pat. 9,649,897
$211.00 – $235.00 Select options
NEED HELP CHOOSING THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT?
Our highly qualified team of experts is here to help you. Contact us today.