|Dimensions||6 × 3 × 4 in|
Gaither Tool Co. introduces a new and simple product that protects your vehicle from unnecessary damage. Our GHP-01 promotes safety in the shop and reduces the risk of claims and repairs.
- Made of a durable synthetic rubber compound
- Fits multiple jack manufacturers' handles and popular tire tools
- Protects vehicles from scratches or dents caused by falling jack handles and unstable tools in the shop
- The design absorbs the dent / scratch-causing force as the handle contacts an adjacent vehicle
- Available in multiple colors
$19.00 Select options
The Automatic Bead Booster® features an Automatic Valve instead of the slower, more awkward manual release valve. The Automatic Bead Booster® is completely portable and compact for use on any service truck. It also features a safety pop-off valve to prevent overfilling and a set of goggles and earplugs for protection. All of Gaither’s Bead Booster® tanks are ASME, CE and CRN approved and certified. HOW THE AUTOMATIC BEAD BOOSTER® GB-5ZA WORKS: Gaither’s Automatic Bead Booster® is designed to assist in the inflation of tubeless tires at a high level of efficiency. Simply fill the Automatic Bead Booster® to the necessary pressure and attach an air line to the valve stem of the wheel. Then aim the barrel between the tire bead and wheel flange. Instead of using a manual release valve, press the trigger located on the tank handle to allow an instantaneous blast of air to set the bead. Because the automatic valve releases the air much faster, less air pressure is necessary and is therefore much more efficient than manual units. Download product information.
$389.00 Add to cart
Gaither’s GB-8A Bead Booster® carries an 8 gallon (32 Liter) tank which allows for use on a greater range of tire sizes. It also has two unique features: an Automatic Valve with a one-touch foot pedal release mechanism, and a built-in tire stand that automatically sets the bottom bead allowing for use of lower air pressures. Simply fill the Bead Booster® to the necessary pressure, rest the tire/wheel against the stand, aim the barrel between the tire bead and wheel flange, and press the foot pedal! This instantaneous blast of air sets the bead of the tire using less pressure than a manual unit, therefore making it the safest unit available. The Bead Booster® is still completely portable for use on any service truck. The GB-8A also features a safety pop-off valve to prevent overfilling, an Air Whip Hose, and a set of goggles and earplugs for protection. All of Gaither’s Bead Booster® tanks are ASME and fully CE approved and certified. The tanks are also coated inside and outside to guarantee maximum lifespan. HOW IT WORKS MOUNTING: Gaither’s Automatic 8 Gallon Bead Booster® is designed to assist in the inflation of tubeless tires. Fill the tank to the desired pressure, and then lean the tire/wheel assembly against the built-in stand of the unit. This automatically sets the back bead of the tire. Attach an air line to the valve stem of the wheel and aim the barrel between the tire bead and wheel flange while holding the barrel with both hands. Instead of using a manual release valve, press the foot pedal release mechanism located on the lower part of the cage to allow an instantaneous blast of air to set the bead. Because the automatic valve releases the air much faster, less air pressure is necessary for the tank and is, therefore, more efficient than manual units. Specs: 30 kg Download product information.
This Wheel Breaker Kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry. The manual hydraulic pump allows the technician to free/loosen frozen or oxidized wheels from each other or from the vehicle.
- Hydraulic Stroke: 1.0”/25.4 mm
- Cylinder: 3.5”/9 cm
- 4 adaptors included: .39”/1 cm, .98”/2.5 cm, 1.9”/5 cm, adjustable 3.4”/8.7 cm, – 4.9”/12.5 cm
- Adapters included for various travel distances/wheel configurations
- Manual hydraulic foot pump included
- Case included
- Weight: 40.7 lbs/18.5 kg
- This wheel breaker kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry
- Wheel removal + (Alloy and light steel wheels are often literally frozen (glued) to the vehicle)
$905.00 Add to cart
The Smart Disc guarantees extra mobility and flexibility during tire servicing. The robust discs are fitted with casters so that they can easily transport tires and wheel assemblies quickly and efficiently. It also works with the Winntec Smart Cart so that entire sets of tires and wheels can be moved across the workshop to a warehouse or even over rough terrain.
- Designed to handle over 350lbs.
- Move wheel assemblies with ease.
- Avoid injuries from unnecessary lifting.
- Create a unique showroom display.
$126.00 Add to cart
Floor space can be one of the most valuable assets in the workshop. Make sure yours is as clean and tidy as possible with the Bead Bazooka® Changing Station. This stand gives you the perfect place to keep your Bead Bazooka® safe and out of the way until it is needed.
- Allows technicians to store the BEAD BAZOOKA® near the working area without leaving it on the floor.
- Protects the tool from dropping, being kicked, broken components, etc.
- Allows technicians to fill the tank while in the holster and offers a direct view of the pressure gauge.
- Helps keep the shop clean and safer.
- Accessory hooks are convenient storage for airlines, tire wedges, eye protection, etc.
- Works with all BEAD BAZOOKA® models.
$117.00 Add to cart
The next generation of BEAD BAZOOKA® is here! Introducing the second generation BEAD BAZOOKA®, the most advanced bead seater ever made. It is capable of handling a huge range of tires, from motorcycles to light agricultural vehicles. The new BEAD BAZOOKA® utilizes an upgraded version of the trigger-operated rapid air release (RAR) valve technology found in the original BEAD BAZOOKA® models. The extra power it delivers allows it to be smaller and lighter while still allowing the user to seat even the most stubborn tire beads. The new valve is also easily serviced or replaced so that you can expand its service life and maximize uptime.
- Half the size twice the power
- Serviceable/Replaceable 2’’ RAR valve
- Utilizes ultra-compact design
- Anti-corrosion interior tank coating
- BB3L2 - for ATV, motorcycle, car, and light commercial vehicles
- BB6L2 - for motorcycle, car, light truck, and heavy commercial vehicles
- BB10L2 - for car, light truck, heavy commercial, and light agricultural vehicles
Covered by one or more U.S. patents, including: Pat. 10,800,216 Pat. 10,800,215 Pat. 10,759,238 Pat. 10,266,019 Pat. 8,752,604 Pat. 9,033,306 Pat. 9,822,893 Pat. 9,649,897
$378.00 – $539.00 Select options
Gaither's newest tool is simple in design and drastically helps technicians when mounting and demounting heavy wheel assemblies to and from a vehicle's hub. The TRAC Tire Jack simply slides under the tire and wheel and allows the technician to roll the wheel into place. Through the use of leverage, the TRAC Tire Jack saves users time and their backs. Use the Jack and not your back! Details: • Heavy-duty welded steel construction offers extreme durability • Steel base roller offers tire support and rolling convenience Specifications: Weight: 8 lbs Dimensions: 18.5in (l) x 6.5in (w) x 3in (h)
$149.99 Add to cart
Big things come in small packages! Winntec's Jack the Mech is a jump starter, air compressor, power bank, and LED light all rolled into one portable unit. This is a must have for any driver; from your average commuter to the adventurous road warrior! Jack the Mech features:
- Jump Starter
- Air Compressor
- LED Light
- Power Bank
- Digital Screen
- 24-Month Standby Charge
- Over-Current Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Voltage Detection on Screen
- Over-Heat Protection
- Over-Time Protection
- Built-in Reverse Protection
$329.00 Add to cart