|Dimensions||14 × 7 × 3 in|
Gaither's O-Line-er® tool is designed to make it easy to line up wheel studs with holes in the rim for easy installation, resulting in decreased installation time, which can increase worker productivity and reduce the risk of injury from struggling with heavy tires and rims. Click here to see the video.
$28.00 Add to cart
Gaither Tool Co. introduces a new and simple product that protects your vehicle from unnecessary damage. Our GHP-01 promotes safety in the shop and reduces the risk of claims and repairs.
- Made of a durable synthetic rubber compound
- Fits multiple jack manufacturers' handles and popular tire tools
- Protects vehicles from scratches or dents caused by falling jack handles and unstable tools in the shop
- The design absorbs the dent / scratch-causing force as the handle contacts an adjacent vehicle
- Available in multiple colors
$19.00 Select options
Gaither’s Platinum Demounting Tool offers a popular design and proven functionality for any tire shop. The Demounting Tool is a one-piece tool that dismounts all standard 22.5” and 24.5” tubeless tires without having to lift the tire/wheel assembly. HOW GAITHER'S PLATINUM DEMOUNTING TOOL 12100 WORKS:
- The first bead is dismounted by inserting the rollers and pulling the bar over.
- Take the bar back over to its original position so the rollers fall below the second bead.
- Pull the bar over again to fully dismount the second bead.
$518.00 Add to cart
Gaither’s Tire Spreader is a simple tool designed to spread tire beads quickly to make tire repairs easier than ever! HOW THE TIRE SPREADER GTS-01 WORKS
- Be sure Tire Spreader fingers are in closed position.
- Place Tire Spreader fingers between tire beads.
- Use ½” impact gun with 1-1/4” (32mm) socket to open the Tire Spreader fingers.
- Continue to spread tire beads until there is sufficient air space to repair the tire.
- Remove Tire Spreader once the repair is complete.
$130.00 Add to cart
The Smart Disc guarantees extra mobility and flexibility during tire servicing. The robust discs are fitted with casters so that they can easily transport tires and wheel assemblies quickly and efficiently. It also works with the Winntec Smart Cart so that entire sets of tires and wheels can be moved across the workshop to a warehouse or even over rough terrain.
- Designed to handle over 350lbs.
- Move wheel assemblies with ease.
- Avoid injuries from unnecessary lifting.
- Create a unique showroom display.
$126.00 Add to cart
This tool was specifically designed for the mounting and demounting of all types of Run Flat, Low Profile, and SSR Tires. It makes it much easier for one person to change even the most difficult tires with any tire changer.
$292.00 Add to cart
As a dual-stage air service jack, the Y432032 has an exceptional entrance height for the lifting power that it provides. That, combined with its compact dimensions, makes it ideal for both workshop and roadside service. In addition, the Y432032 is equipped with an air controlled descent to ensure maximum safety while dealing with heavy loads, and extensions for added height.
- Dual-stage 32/16T Jack
- Low minimum height
- Air Controlled
$1,746.00 Add to cart
The Winntec Wheel Assist allows a technician to remove and replace heavy tire/wheel assemblies from and onto a vehicle without physical strain. Move tires from vehicle to changer to balancer and back without any lifting! This ergonomically correct product maintains safety in any tire shop and reduces expensive worker injury claims by handling all passenger sizes, including run-flats, with ease. The Wheel Assist travels from floor to post-lift height and is free of hydraulics, pneumatics, and electric components, making it virtually maintenance-free.
- Easily lift heavy tire/wheel assemblies
- Reduces physical strain
- Ergonomically Correct
$1,165.00 Add to cart
Gaither's Work Gloves are designed to provide the best possible protection while still delivering the grip and flexibility required for performing intricate and complex tasks. Perfect for tire maintenance and general shop use.
- Machine washable
- Impact protection
- Double Stitched
- Industrial grade hook and loop
- Slip-free silicone grip
$24.00 Select options
The Gaither Bead Seater Upgrade Kit is the easiest and fastest way to maximize the power from your current bead seater tank. Each kit comes with a specially designed barrel to optimize airflow, and a push-button-operated RAR valve, using the same technology as our famous Bead Bazookas®.
- Increases inflation power of existing bead seater by optimizing airflow
- Upgrades your old manual bead seater into a push-button-operated automatic
- Fits most bead seater models with standard 1.5'' or 2'' openings.
- Reversible handle allows for both right-hand and left-hand users based on preference.
- Each kit includes a specially designed barrel for immediate use after installation.
Covered by one or more U.S. patents, including: Pat. 10,800,216 Pat. 10,800,215 Pat. 10,759,238 Pat. 10,266,019 Pat. 8,752,604 Pat. 9,033,306 Pat. 9,822,893 Pat. 9,649,897
$211.00 – $235.00 Select options