|Model||Cap U.S./Met.||Min h. in/mm||Max h. in/mm||Hydr Stroke in/mm||G.W. lbs/kg||N.W. lbs/kg|
|Dimensions||18 × 10 × 6 in|
Gaither’s GB-8A Bead Booster® carries an 8 gallon (32 Liter) tank which allows for use on a greater range of tire sizes. It also has two unique features: an Automatic Valve with a one-touch foot pedal release mechanism, and a built-in tire stand that automatically sets the bottom bead allowing for use of lower air pressures. Simply fill the Bead Booster® to the necessary pressure, rest the tire/wheel against the stand, aim the barrel between the tire bead and wheel flange, and press the foot pedal! This instantaneous blast of air sets the bead of the tire using less pressure than a manual unit, therefore making it the safest unit available. The Bead Booster® is still completely portable for use on any service truck. The GB-8A also features a safety pop-off valve to prevent overfilling, an Air Whip Hose, and a set of goggles and earplugs for protection. All of Gaither’s Bead Booster® tanks are ASME and fully CE approved and certified. The tanks are also coated inside and outside to guarantee maximum lifespan. HOW IT WORKS MOUNTING: Gaither’s Automatic 8 Gallon Bead Booster® is designed to assist in the inflation of tubeless tires. Fill the tank to the desired pressure, and then lean the tire/wheel assembly against the built-in stand of the unit. This automatically sets the back bead of the tire. Attach an air line to the valve stem of the wheel and aim the barrel between the tire bead and wheel flange while holding the barrel with both hands. Instead of using a manual release valve, press the foot pedal release mechanism located on the lower part of the cage to allow an instantaneous blast of air to set the bead. Because the automatic valve releases the air much faster, less air pressure is necessary for the tank and is, therefore, more efficient than manual units. Specs: 30 kg Download product information.
Gaither’s Boa Constrictor® is a simple product that is designed to break the beads on tubeless truck tires mounted on aluminum wheels. It eliminates the use of a hammer or cumbersome bead breaking tools in order to avoid scratches or unnecessary damage. The Boa Constrictor® will also work on steel wheels. If you use the Boa Constrictor® while the tire is upright, both beads can be broken free from the wheel. Boa Constrictor® BC-04 Includes: 1 Boa Constrictor® and 1 gallon (3.8 liter) of Super Slick’em™ with the applicator bottle. HOW THE BOA CONSTRICTOR® BC-04 WORKS:
- Apply Super Slick’em® between the tire and wheel before deflating the tire.
- Remove the valve core to release the air. The Super Slick’em® will penetrate quickly.
- Once all the air has evacuated the tire and the Super Slick’em® has disappeared into the bead area, apply the Boa mouth to the valve stem and apply pressure.
- Working with the tire upright will increase the probability of breaking both beads simultaneously.
These professional bottle jacks meet the highest standards. All models have a chrome main ram and a chrome pump piston. The extension screws have a pressed thread. These units can be used horizontally and vertically. Download product information.
$27.00 – $156.00 Select options
Winntec’s garage jacks are built from quality materials and loaded with features to increase the durability and efficiency of each unit.
- The pump pistons are placed at a 45° angle so a complete pumping stroke will always be utilized.
- The professional universal joint release valve makes it possible to lower the jack with a load very precisely and safely.
- Every model comes equipped with a handle protector.
$170.00 – $415.00 Select options
Low Profile Jack with a 20 Ton capacity. This unit includes a welded base to prolong service. It comes equipped with a chrome main ram and aluminum air motor to guarantee optimum lifetime. Air filter and air regulator connected to a hose included.
- Low Profile
- 20 Ton capacity
- Chrome main ram
- Includes air filter and air regulator
$458.00 Add to cart
The ecube combines all the necessary tools and functions of traditional mobile tire service vehicles into one. It makes the mechanic’s job easier and more ergonomic, creates space in the vehicle to store more tires or equipment and does not require a generator onboard, which means no fumes or noise pollution. Even with its compact and lightweight design the ECUBE makes no compromises on functionality and robustness, it is still capable of changing tires from 10 inches to 24 inches. Each ecube comes equipped with the following features:
- Accessories and options included with the Gen. 4 ecube
- Digital auto stop inflation system, top or side mount
- 48V Smart Lithium powerbank options with BMS and integrated control display
- 1200W (or more) pure sine wave inverter
- Helper arm(s)
- Touchscreen, camera, and integrated PC
- Belt driven and direct driven compressor options with various tank sizes
- AC/DC, DC/DC charging and optional solar
- Semi automatic tire changer 10” – 24” (max. wheel ø 38”)
- 2D hand spin or motorized, foldable balancer designed specifically for mobile application
- German made centering kits by Haweka for tire changer and balancer
- German made tire lever with rim protection by Hazet
- Foot control box
- Light weight, modular 1/3 – 2/3 frame fits any vehicle or trailer
FEAR NO MUD!Ideal for Jeeps Breaking Strength: 19,000 lbs. 3/4" x 20' — Meet the new generation of Power Stretch™ recovery rope in a compact size. With 100% more stretching ability and more pulling power than a flat web strap, Renegade is the perfect tool for safely snatching Jeeps and light trucks from mud, sand or snow. We even made it Military Camo green to match the military specs that this rope was derived from. Mesh duffel bag and camo Velcro wrap included. Length is determined with rope under load. Bubba Rope® is the original tougher, safer, kinetic energy off-road recovery rope, developed through our military contracts for pulling vehicles out of mud, sand or snow. It is the only snatch rope for the 4x4 market with a heavy vinyl polymer coating and Gator-ize® eyes.
- 100% double-braided nylon rope Gator-ize® Vinyl Polymer coating
- The only rope that uses exact US Military specs for splicing and coatings
- Water, UV and abrasive resistant
- Highest breaking strengths available, certified at our factory
- Each Bubba Rope® recovery rope includes a FREE mesh carrying case
$160.00 Add to cart
If you get a flat, you'll be glad to have the Gaither Off-Road Tire Repair Kit at your disposal! This is a great addition to have for those emergency situations. Don't get stuck with a flat, Gaither has your back! Contains the following:
- 50 - 4" Fat Brown String Plug Repair Inserts
- 1 - Metal T-Handle Split-Eye Needle
- 1 - Metal T-Handle Spiral Cementing Tool
- 1 - Jar of Lube
- 1 - Knife
- 1 - Plastic Case
$39.95 Add to cart
The TRAC Roller Plate Accessory for the TRAC Tire Jack allows for an easier alignment of the holes of the wheel to the studs of the hub. Use the TRAC, not your back! Details: • Heavy-duty welded steel construction offers extreme durability • Steel base roller offers tire support and rolling convenience Specifications: Weight: 2 lbs Dimensions: 8in (l) x 5in (w) x 1.25in (h)
$85.00 Read more
Introducing the GT FORCE Wheel Weight Tool - Your solution for precision, balance, and performance! This 2-in-1 wheel weight tool has one magnetic end for application and another hook end for removal. SAVE TIME, SAVE YOUR FINGERS - LOSE THE HAMMER *Patent pending
$89.95 Read more