|Dimensions||19 × 3 × 11 in|
Gaither's O-Line-er® tool is designed to make it easy to line up wheel studs with holes in the rim for easy installation, resulting in decreased installation time, which can increase worker productivity and reduce the risk of injury from struggling with heavy tires and rims. Click here to see the video.
$26.95 Add to cart
Gaither Tool Co. introduces a new and simple product that protects your vehicle from unnecessary damage. Our GHP-01 promotes safety in the shop and reduces the risk of claims and repairs.
- Made of a durable synthetic rubber compound
- Fits multiple jack manufacturers' handles and popular tire tools
- Protects vehicles from scratches or dents caused by falling jack handles and unstable tools in the shop
- The design absorbs the dent / scratch-causing force as the handle contacts an adjacent vehicle
- Available in multiple colors
$18.00 Select options
The Winntec Truck Wheel Dolly is the easiest and safest way to install and uninstall wheels from commercial vehicles. It uses simple principles of leverage to ensure the user experiences the least amount of physical strain possible. The Winntec Wheel Dolly is unique because it allows the user to use their body weight to push the handle down to lift the wheel assembly.
- Easy installation and removal of truck tire/wheel assemblies
- Heavy-duty industrial bearings
- 3 positions for rollers depending on tire size
- Great tool for every service truck
- Avoid Damage to wheel bolts and expensive modern wheels
- For all wheels from 6.5” - 24.5”, including super singles
- New longer rollers make it even easier to handle super single tires
$265.00 Add to cart
This tool was specifically designed for the mounting and demounting of all types of Run Flat, Low Profile, and SSR Tires. It makes it much easier for one person to change even the most difficult tires with any tire changer.
$281.00 Add to cart
This low maintenance user-friendly product is specially designed for truck wheels but is also well suited for buses, passenger cars, and light commercial vehicles. It is very economical and requires very little space. It can be used in the workshop but also can be used in the field as a mobile unit. The operator can simply roll the GAITHER GT12EU Mobile Balancer near to the vehicle and balance the tires which eliminate the need to move heavy wheels and tires to the machine. This is a manual low-cost alternative that provides a very accurate balance. It includes all necessary accessories and a 5pc cone set developed for European and USA vehicles. Gaither makes balancing fast and easy! (Also available in 230V-50Hz.) Included Cones: 44/74mm, 72/131mm, 122/174mm, 170/235mm, 275/284mm
- Low maintenance
- Mobile friendly
- Great for passenger and commercial vehicles
These Centering Bolts make installing wheelsets fast and easy. They work by helping to gently guide a wheelset into place, avoiding unsightly scratches or expensive brake damage. Each bolt can be purchased separately or as a complete set.
- Made from an Aero Alloy
- Protects against accidental damage
- Increases productivity
- Perfect accessory for wheel handlers
$15.00 – $60.00 Select options
The Winntec Wheel Assist allows a technician to remove and replace heavy tire/wheel assemblies from and onto a vehicle without physical strain. Move tires from vehicle to changer to balancer and back without any lifting! This ergonomically correct product maintains safety in any tire shop and reduces expensive worker injury claims by handling all passenger sizes, including run-flats, with ease. The Wheel Assist travels from floor to post-lift height and is free of hydraulics, pneumatics, and electric components, making it virtually maintenance-free.
- Easily lift heavy tire/wheel assemblies
- Reduces physical strain
- Ergonomically Correct
$1,120.00 Add to cart
The Winntec SAFERGO truck tire dolly is the easiest way to install and remove truck wheels. This convenient dolly makes manually lifting wheelsets completely unnecessary. Simply slide the rollers underneath the tire and use the jack handle to raise it to the desired height. You can then use the included Gaither O-LINE-ER® to perfectly position the wheel for easy installation. The SAFERGO also comes equipped with a collapsible handle frame making it easy to store and ideal for mobile service.
- Lifting Capacity 350 lbs
- Reduces back strain
- Includes Gaither O-LINE-ER®
- Collapsible handle frame
$550.00 Add to cart
Floor space can be one of the most valuable assets in the workshop. Make sure yours is as clean and tidy as possible with the Bead Bazooka® Changing Station. This stand gives you the perfect place to keep your Bead Bazooka® safe and out of the way until it is needed.
- Allows technicians to store the BEAD BAZOOKA® near the working area without leaving it on the floor.
- Protects the tool from dropping, being kicked, broken components, etc.
- Allows technicians to fill the tank while in the holster and offers a direct view of the pressure gauge.
- Helps keep the shop clean and safer.
- Accessory hooks are convenient storage for airlines, tire wedges, eye protection, etc.
- Works with all BEAD BAZOOKA® models.
$108.00 Add to cart
The next generation of BEAD BAZOOKA® is here! Introducing the second generation BEAD BAZOOKA®, the most advanced bead seater ever made. It is capable of handling a huge range of tires, from motorcycles to light agricultural vehicles. The new BEAD BAZOOKA® utilizes an upgraded version of the trigger-operated rapid air release (RAR) valve technology found in the original BEAD BAZOOKA® models. The extra power it delivers allows it to be smaller and lighter while still allowing the user to seat even the most stubborn tire beads. The new valve is also easily serviced or replaced so that you can expand its service life and maximize uptime.
- Half the size twice the power
- Serviceable/Replaceable 2’’ RAR valve
- Utilizes ultra-compact design
- Anti-corrosion interior tank coating
- BB3L2 - for ATV, motorcycle, car, and light commercial vehicles
- BB6L2 - for motorcycle, car, light truck, and heavy commercial vehicles
- BB10L2 - for car, light truck, heavy commercial, and light agricultural vehicles
Covered by one or more U.S. patents, including: Pat. 10,800,216 Pat. 10,800,215 Pat. 10,759,238 Pat. 10,266,019 Pat. 8,752,604 Pat. 9,033,306 Pat. 9,822,893 Pat. 9,649,897
$363.00 – $518.00 Select options