|12 × 6 × 3 in
These professional bottle jacks meet the highest standards. All models have a chrome main ram and a chrome pump piston. The extension screws have a pressed thread. These units can be used horizontally and vertically.
Download product information.
Winntec’s garage jacks are built from quality materials and loaded with features to increase the durability and efficiency of each unit.
- The pump pistons are placed at a 45° angle so a complete pumping stroke will always be utilized.
- The professional universal joint release valve makes it possible to lower the jack with a load very precisely and safely.
- Every model comes equipped with a handle protector.
Not all models are available in all markets.
All of our standard jack stands have a heavy-duty robot welded frame and a multi-position ductile ratchet bar. The quick adjustment mechanism allows the user to securely lock the stand into the right location. These models also Include counter-weighted pawls for safe securing.
Each model is sold as a set of two stands
These 20 Ton capacity jacks are among the toughest in the market. Each comes equipped with an air regulator, a chrome ram and welded base so that these jacks will keep on working no matter the job.
Each unit is also hand-tested before shipping to guarantee maximum reliability.
Download product information (Y432003).
Download product information (Y432020).
Watch our video on maintenance tips.
The Winntec Smart Cart is the best way to transport heavy tires and wheels around the shop. With its spring-loaded arms and no foot pedals, grabbing and releasing tire stacks couldn’t be easier.
HOW THE SMART CART Y471147HD3 WORKS:
- Simply push the Smart Cart toward the stack of tires and watch as the spring-action arms grasp the tires without the need for cumbersome pedals, levers, or gas springs.
- Tip the Smart Cart toward you – note the tilting-action. This allows for less stress on the technician.
- Use the Push / Pull Handle to remove the cart from the tire stack.
Download product information.
The ecube combines all the necessary tools and functions of traditional mobile tire service vehicles into one. It makes the mechanic’s job easier and more ergonomic, creates space in the vehicle to store more tires or equipment and does not require a generator onboard, which means no fumes or noise pollution. Even with its compact and lightweight design the ECUBE makes no compromises on functionality and robustness, it is still capable of changing tires from 10 inches to 24 inches. Each ecube comes equipped with the following features:
- Accessories and options included with the Gen. 4 ecube
- Digital auto stop inflation system, top or side mount
- 48V Smart Lithium powerbank options with BMS and integrated control display
- 1200W (or more) pure sine wave inverter
- Helper arm(s)
- Touchscreen, camera, and integrated PC
- Belt driven and direct driven compressor options with various tank sizes
- AC/DC, DC/DC charging and optional solar
- Semi automatic tire changer 10” – 24” (max. wheel ø 38”)
- 2D hand spin or motorized, foldable balancer designed specifically for mobile application
- German made centering kits by Haweka for tire changer and balancer
- German made tire lever with rim protection by Hazet
- Foot control box
- Light weight, modular 1/3 – 2/3 frame fits any vehicle or trailer
For years tire shops and vehicle outfitters have been attempting to find a way to make mobile tire service a viable option for adapting to the on-demand consumer revolution. This has proven difficult due to the size of traditional equipment. After installing a tire changer, balancer, air compressor, and more in a van or trailer, there is very little room left for inventory or other revenue-generating equipment. There are also other problems with this approach, including managing noise levels as well as the challenge of effectively powering the machines needed for proper servicing. Our ecube aims to solve these problems once and for all.
The ecube was designed from the ground up to be the ultimate mobile tire service solution. It comes equipped with a semi-automatic tire changer, wheel balancer, silenced air compressor and is powered by a Lithium-Ion battery bank. All of this fits in a compact form factor that measures 59in long 22in wide and 73.25in tall while only weighing 990lbs. Because of its size, the ecube is small enough to fit in a van or trailer while still allowing space for tire racks, jacks, safety equipment, and more. The ecube makes the challenges of mobile tire service a thing of the past. Learn More
The purchase of an ecube comes with full installation service and personalized training.
Interested? Contact Us for pricing and availability.
Gaither's newest tool is simple in design and drastically helps technicians when mounting and demounting heavy wheel assemblies to and from a vehicle's hub. The TRAC Tire Jack simply slides under the tire and wheel and allows the technician to roll the wheel into place. Through the use of leverage, the TRAC Tire Jack saves users time and their backs. Use the Jack and not your back!
• Heavy-duty welded steel construction offers extreme durability
• Steel base roller offers tire support and rolling convenience
Weight: 8 lbs
Dimensions: 18.5in (l) x 6.5in (w) x 3in (h)
Jacks have long been a source of workplace accidents and injuries. The threat of damage and bodily harm from falling multi-ton vehicles is all too real, as any experienced tech knows.
To combat this common problem, we have developed a jack that is far more stable and reliable than the competition. The Moore-Safe Jack is designed to securely cradle vehicle components, dramatically reducing the chance of slippage due to misplacement or a shifting load. This revolutionary jack is now available in a smaller version to tackle any job.
The Moore-Safe's patented design features two interchangeable mounting heads. A "Y" Head for round and square surfaces as well as a "Round" Head that can cradle u-bolts and provide a wide footprint for flat surfaces. Both were engineered to maintain the center of gravity even in the event of a shifting load, guaranteeing maximum safety even in the least ideal circumstances.
- Comes with 2 interchangeable adaptor heads
- Maintains the center of gravity while lifting
- Dramatically reduces the chance of vehicle drops
- Makes jack positioning easy
- 20 Ton Lifting Capacity
(Included in box: Moore-Safe Jack, Y Head, Round Head, Head Holder)
Download product information
FEAR NO MUD!
Ideal for Jeeps
Breaking Strength: 19,000 lbs.
3/4" x 20' — Meet the new generation of Power Stretch™ recovery rope in a compact size. With 100% more stretching ability and more pulling power than a flat web strap, Renegade is the perfect tool for safely snatching Jeeps and light trucks from mud, sand or snow. We even made it Military Camo green to match the military specs that this rope was derived from. Mesh duffel bag and camo Velcro wrap included.
Length is determined with rope under load.
Bubba Rope® is the original tougher, safer, kinetic energy off-road recovery rope, developed through our military contracts for pulling vehicles out of mud, sand or snow. It is the only snatch rope for the 4x4 market with a heavy vinyl polymer coating and Gator-ize® eyes.
- 100% double-braided nylon rope Gator-ize® Vinyl Polymer coating
- The only rope that uses exact US Military specs for splicing and coatings
- Water, UV and abrasive resistant
- Highest breaking strengths available, certified at our factory
- Each Bubba Rope® recovery rope includes a FREE mesh carrying case
A kinetic energy off-road recovery rope (KERR), Bubba Rope® provides superior performance, strength and durability that goes way beyond typical recovery ropes, snatch straps and chains. It stretches and actively uses its own kinetic energy to help get your stuck vehicle moving.