|51 × 13 × 14 in
The patented design of Gaither’s Bead Saver System quickly became the industry standard for changing tubeless truck tires. By using simple principals of leverage, the Bead Saver System® actually works with the tire and rim to do the work for you, in less time, with less strain, at a fraction of the cost of tire changing machines. The Bead Saver System® mounts and dismounts all tubeless truck tires from 17.5” up to 24.5” and all super singles. It’s the safest, fastest, and easiest way ever invented to change tubeless truck tires – guaranteed not to damage tire beads.
There are two versions of the Bead Saver System® in order to accommodate all tubeless tires. The standard version of the Bead Saver System® (12880) is recommended for all standard sized tubeless truck tires. The deluxe version of the system (12880-E) may be necessary for super singles and wide base tires, as well as problematic tires.
Download product information.
The mini kit is a condensed economic version of the original Bead Saver System. The 12880M is a 3-piece system that mounts and dismounts all standard 19.5”, 22.5” and 24.5” tubeless tires, including those mounted on aluminum wheels. This mini kit comes with a newly designed clevis that works extremely well on wide base low profile tires.
HOW IT WORKS DISMOUNTING:
The first Bead is dismounted with the clevis & spoon end. The second Bead is dismounted with the beavertail end.
HOW IT WORKS MOUNTING:
The first bead can be mounted with the spoon end. The second Bead is mounted with the spoon end and Beadkeeper®.
Download product information.
Not Available In The United States
The J1 Tool™ is a slightly altered and condensed version of the original Bead Saver System®. The J1 is a 2-piece system that mounts and dismounts all standard 19.5”, 22.5” and 24.5” tubeless tires up to a 315/80R22.5, including those mounted on aluminum wheels. It differs from the original system in that each process is done completely while the tire is flat on the ground. It is no longer necessary to stand the tire up in order to dismount the second bead! J1 Tool™ Includes: The J-1 bar, and 1 Wide Clevis #12902-W.
HOW THE J1 Tool™ WORKS:
- The first bead is dismounted with the clevis & crook/spoon end.
- The second bead is dismounted with the J-1 end without picking the tire up.
- The first bead can be mounted with the J end.
- Two Beadkeepers® can be used to assist with mounting.
Click here to see the video.
Gaither’s Platinum Demounting Tool offers a popular design and proven functionality for any tire shop. The Demounting Tool is a one-piece tool that dismounts all standard 22.5” and 24.5” tubeless tires without having to lift the tire/wheel assembly.
HOW GAITHER'S PLATINUM DEMOUNTING TOOL 12100 WORKS:
- The first bead is dismounted by inserting the rollers and pulling the bar over.
- Take the bar back over to its original position so the rollers fall below the second bead.
- Pull the bar over again to fully dismount the second bead.
Click here to see the video.
Gaither’s 12200 Mount Bar, made to work with the 12100 demount bar makes mounting the tire faster, and easier.
HOW THE MOUNT TOOL 12200 WORKS:
1. The first bead is mounted using the end of the Mount Bar.
2. The second bead is mounted using the end of the Mount Bar and two Beadkeepers® (sold separately)
Gaither's Bead Keepers on a Rope (12894-P) eliminates the need for standing on the tire during the mounting process. Bead Keepers act as your feet and allow you to stand on the ground firmly without any threats of falling off the tire.
This tool was specifically designed for the mounting and demounting of all types of Run Flat, Low Profile, and SSR Tires.
It makes it much easier for one person to change even the most difficult tires with any tire changer.
Gaither’s Beadkeeper® is the original tool for assisting in the mounting process. Made of drop-forged steel, the Beadkeeper® simply locks onto the flange of the wheel and holds the tire bead in place to eliminate standing on the tire and/or chasing the bead around the wheel.
- Drop-forged steel
- Locks onto wheel flange
- Holds tire bead in place
- Makes mounting easy
The ecube combines all the necessary tools and functions of traditional mobile tire service vehicles into one. It makes the mechanic’s job easier and more ergonomic, creates space in the vehicle to store more tires or equipment and does not require a generator onboard, which means no fumes or noise pollution. Even with its compact and lightweight design the ECUBE makes no compromises on functionality and robustness, it is still capable of changing tires from 10 inches to 24 inches. Each ecube comes equipped with the following features:
- Accessories and options included with the Gen. 4 ecube
- Digital auto stop inflation system, top or side mount
- 48V Smart Lithium powerbank options with BMS and integrated control display
- 1200W (or more) pure sine wave inverter
- Helper arm(s)
- Touchscreen, camera, and integrated PC
- Belt driven and direct driven compressor options with various tank sizes
- AC/DC, DC/DC charging and optional solar
- Semi automatic tire changer 10” – 24” (max. wheel ø 38”)
- 2D hand spin or motorized, foldable balancer designed specifically for mobile application
- German made centering kits by Haweka for tire changer and balancer
- German made tire lever with rim protection by Hazet
- Foot control box
- Light weight, modular 1/3 – 2/3 frame fits any vehicle or trailer
For years tire shops and vehicle outfitters have been attempting to find a way to make mobile tire service a viable option for adapting to the on-demand consumer revolution. This has proven difficult due to the size of traditional equipment. After installing a tire changer, balancer, air compressor, and more in a van or trailer, there is very little room left for inventory or other revenue-generating equipment. There are also other problems with this approach, including managing noise levels as well as the challenge of effectively powering the machines needed for proper servicing. Our ecube aims to solve these problems once and for all.
The ecube was designed from the ground up to be the ultimate mobile tire service solution. It comes equipped with a semi-automatic tire changer, wheel balancer, silenced air compressor and is powered by a Lithium-Ion battery bank. All of this fits in a compact form factor that measures 59in long 22in wide and 73.25in tall while only weighing 990lbs. Because of its size, the ecube is small enough to fit in a van or trailer while still allowing space for tire racks, jacks, safety equipment, and more. The ecube makes the challenges of mobile tire service a thing of the past. Learn More
The purchase of an ecube comes with full installation service and personalized training.
Interested? Contact Us for pricing and availability.
Our Digital Tire Pressure Gauge/Inflator offers all of the quality and dependability that the industry has come to expect from Gaither in a sleek and compact form factor. It delivers pinpoint accurate pressure readings via a digital backlit display that is easy to read in any environment. Its durable design means that it can stand up to whatever conditions you throw at it.
- An easy-to-use Digital Tire Pressure Gauge and Inflator.
- Just connect to air and press down on the trigger to inflate.
- With its durable handheld design, this inflator is not only comfortable to use, but also strong enough to withstand the punishment of any shop.
Heavy-duty wheel weight pliers and hammer, the only tool on the market which will remove all wheel weights Fast & Easy without pinching fingers or scratching wheels.
- Heavy-duty design
- No pinching fingers or scratching wheels
- FAST & EASY
- Made in the USA