|Dimensions||14 × 7 × 3 in|
The patented design of Gaither’s Bead Saver System quickly became the industry standard for changing tubeless truck tires. By using simple principals of leverage, the Bead Saver System® actually works with the tire and rim to do the work for you, in less time, with less strain, at a fraction of the cost of tire changing machines. The Bead Saver System® mounts and dismounts all tubeless truck tires from 17.5” up to 24.5” and all super singles. It’s the safest, fastest, and easiest way ever invented to change tubeless truck tires – guaranteed not to damage tire beads. There are two versions of the Bead Saver System® in order to accommodate all tubeless tires. The standard version of the Bead Saver System® (12880) is recommended for all standard sized tubeless truck tires. The deluxe version of the system (12880-E) may be necessary for super singles and wide base tires, as well as problematic tires. Download product information.
$581.00 – $605.00 Select options
The J1 Tool™ is a slightly altered and condensed version of the original Bead Saver System®. The J1 is a 2-piece system that mounts and dismounts all standard 19.5”, 22.5” and 24.5” tubeless tires up to a 315/80R22.5, including those mounted on aluminum wheels. It differs from the original system in that each process is done completely while the tire is flat on the ground. It is no longer necessary to stand the tire up in order to dismount the second bead! J1 Tool™ Includes: The J-1 bar, and 1 Wide Clevis #12902-W. HOW THE J1 Tool™ WORKS:
- The first bead is dismounted with the clevis & crook/spoon end.
- The second bead is dismounted with the J-1 end without picking the tire up.
- The first bead can be mounted with the J end.
- Two Beadkeepers® can be used to assist with mounting.
$439.00 Add to cart
This Wheel Breaker Kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry. The manual hydraulic pump allows the technician to free/loosen frozen or oxidized wheels from each other or from the vehicle.
- Hydraulic Stroke: 1.0”/25.4 mm
- Cylinder: 3.5”/9 cm
- 4 adaptors included: .39”/1 cm, .98”/2.5 cm, 1.9”/5 cm, adjustable 3.4”/8.7 cm, – 4.9”/12.5 cm
- Adapters included for various travel distances/wheel configurations
- Manual hydraulic foot pump included
- Case included
- Weight: 40.7 lbs/18.5 kg
- This wheel breaker kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry
- Wheel removal + (Alloy and light steel wheels are often literally frozen (glued) to the vehicle)
$905.00 Add to cart
This tool was specifically designed for the mounting and demounting of all types of Run Flat, Low Profile, and SSR Tires. It makes it much easier for one person to change even the most difficult tires with any tire changer.
$292.00 Add to cart
These Centering Bolts make installing wheelsets fast and easy. They work by helping to gently guide a wheelset into place, avoiding unsightly scratches or expensive brake damage. Each bolt can be purchased separately or as a complete set.
- Made from an Aero Alloy
- Protects against accidental damage
- Increases productivity
- Perfect accessory for wheel handlers
$17.00 – $61.00 Select options
Keep your shop and your hands clean with S_Wipes, Winntec’s premium hand wipes. Each box contains 336 deep cleaning wipes, tough enough for any shop. Grease, dirt, and grime, no matter what you through at it, the S_Wipe can handle it.
- Powerful cleaning
- Great for hands and surfaces
- 336 wipes per box
$47.00 Add to cart
The Winntec Wheel Assist allows a technician to remove and replace heavy tire/wheel assemblies from and onto a vehicle without physical strain. Move tires from vehicle to changer to balancer and back without any lifting! This ergonomically correct product maintains safety in any tire shop and reduces expensive worker injury claims by handling all passenger sizes, including run-flats, with ease. The Wheel Assist travels from floor to post-lift height and is free of hydraulics, pneumatics, and electric components, making it virtually maintenance-free.
- Easily lift heavy tire/wheel assemblies
- Reduces physical strain
- Ergonomically Correct
$1,165.00 Add to cart
The Gaither Bead Seater Upgrade Kit is the easiest and fastest way to maximize the power from your current bead seater tank. Each kit comes with a specially designed barrel to optimize airflow, and a push-button-operated RAR valve, using the same technology as our famous Bead Bazookas®.
- Increases inflation power of existing bead seater by optimizing airflow
- Upgrades your old manual bead seater into a push-button-operated automatic
- Fits most bead seater models with standard 1.5'' or 2'' openings.
- Reversible handle allows for both right-hand and left-hand users based on preference.
- Each kit includes a specially designed barrel for immediate use after installation.
Covered by one or more U.S. patents, including: Pat. 10,800,216 Pat. 10,800,215 Pat. 10,759,238 Pat. 10,266,019 Pat. 8,752,604 Pat. 9,033,306 Pat. 9,822,893 Pat. 9,649,897
$211.00 – $235.00 Select options
Gaither knows you like to play in the mud, and so do we! That's why we've put together a kit that's essential for those off-road enthusiasts who like to get dirty as well as those that want the peace of mind of having the right tools for any encounter. Whether you have a battery needing a boost, a flat tire, or need to pull someone out of a ditch... Gaither has your back! All the tools you need comfortably packed in a stylish backpack that's worth showing off! Everything you need from a handy multi-tool that's great for camping or outdoors down to a pair of gloves for those who want to keep those hands clean. Contents of kit include:
- GAITHER OFF-ROAD BACKPACK (G1956)
- JACK THE MECH WINNTEC POWER (GJTM200010)
- 3/4” X 20’ RENEGADE KINETIC ROPE (G176655BKG)
- GAITHER SWISS FORCE MULTI-TOOL (G121772)
- GAITHER WORK GLOVES (G491110)
- GAITHER TIRE REPAIR KIT (GKX365)
$692.20 Select options
Introducing the GT FORCE Wheel Weight Tool - Your solution for precision, balance, and performance! This 2-in-1 wheel weight tool has one magnetic end for application and another hook end for removal. SAVE TIME, SAVE YOUR FINGERS - LOSE THE HAMMER *Patent pending
$89.95 Read more