|30 × 39 × 45 in
Gaither’s Boa Constrictor® is a simple product that is designed to break the beads on tubeless truck tires mounted on aluminum wheels. It eliminates the use of a hammer or cumbersome bead breaking tools in order to avoid scratches or unnecessary damage. The Boa Constrictor® will also work on steel wheels. If you use the Boa Constrictor® while the tire is upright, both beads can be broken free from the wheel. Boa Constrictor® BC-04 Includes: 1 Boa Constrictor® and 1 gallon (3.8 liter) of Super Slick’em™ with the applicator bottle.
HOW THE BOA CONSTRICTOR® BC-04 WORKS:
- Apply Super Slick’em® between the tire and wheel before deflating the tire.
- Remove the valve core to release the air. The Super Slick’em® will penetrate quickly.
- Once all the air has evacuated the tire and the Super Slick’em® has disappeared into the bead area, apply the Boa mouth to the valve stem and apply pressure.
- Working with the tire upright will increase the probability of breaking both beads simultaneously.
Winntec’s garage jacks are built from quality materials and loaded with features to increase the durability and efficiency of each unit.
- The pump pistons are placed at a 45° angle so a complete pumping stroke will always be utilized.
- The professional universal joint release valve makes it possible to lower the jack with a load very precisely and safely.
- Every model comes equipped with a handle protector.
Not all models are available in all markets.
This single-stage air service jack delivers 24 Tons of lifting power. It is designed to meet and exceed the expectations of a quality jack at a very competitive price. The Y432024 comes equipped with an extension screw, individual extension pegs, and heavy-duty wheels designed for daily use.
- 24 Ton Capacity
- Extension screw
- Heavy-duty wheels
Balancing large wheelsets on machines can be a time-consuming process. Gaither’s BEADS offers another balancing option for those looking to increase the efficiency of their service. All you need to do is match the tire dimensions with the correct application bag size by using THE BEADS application chart or our mobile phone app, available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Once you have selected the correct bag size all that is left to do is throw the inner bag inside the tire cavity and mount the tire as you would normally, then use the included valve core to inflate.
DOWNLOAD application chart.
• TPMS safe
• Each bag comes with valve core and cap
• Works with Gaither’s free THE BEADS app
Order now and get a free Application Poster! Only available while supplies last.
The ecube combines all the necessary tools and functions of traditional mobile tire service vehicles into one. It makes the mechanic’s job easier and more ergonomic, creates space in the vehicle to store more tires or equipment and does not require a generator onboard, which means no fumes or noise pollution. Even with its compact and lightweight design the ECUBE makes no compromises on functionality and robustness, it is still capable of changing tires from 10 inches to 24 inches. Each ecube comes equipped with the following features:
- Accessories and options included with the Gen. 4 ecube
- Digital auto stop inflation system, top or side mount
- 48V Smart Lithium powerbank options with BMS and integrated control display
- 1200W (or more) pure sine wave inverter
- Helper arm(s)
- Touchscreen, camera, and integrated PC
- Belt driven and direct driven compressor options with various tank sizes
- AC/DC, DC/DC charging and optional solar
- Semi automatic tire changer 10” – 24” (max. wheel ø 38”)
- 2D hand spin or motorized, foldable balancer designed specifically for mobile application
- German made centering kits by Haweka for tire changer and balancer
- German made tire lever with rim protection by Hazet
- Foot control box
- Light weight, modular 1/3 – 2/3 frame fits any vehicle or trailer
For years tire shops and vehicle outfitters have been attempting to find a way to make mobile tire service a viable option for adapting to the on-demand consumer revolution. This has proven difficult due to the size of traditional equipment. After installing a tire changer, balancer, air compressor, and more in a van or trailer, there is very little room left for inventory or other revenue-generating equipment. There are also other problems with this approach, including managing noise levels as well as the challenge of effectively powering the machines needed for proper servicing. Our ecube aims to solve these problems once and for all.
The ecube was designed from the ground up to be the ultimate mobile tire service solution. It comes equipped with a semi-automatic tire changer, wheel balancer, silenced air compressor and is powered by a Lithium-Ion battery bank. All of this fits in a compact form factor that measures 59in long 22in wide and 73.25in tall while only weighing 990lbs. Because of its size, the ecube is small enough to fit in a van or trailer while still allowing space for tire racks, jacks, safety equipment, and more. The ecube makes the challenges of mobile tire service a thing of the past. Learn More
The purchase of an ecube comes with full installation service and personalized training.
Interested? Contact Us for pricing and availability.
Heavy-duty wheel weight pliers and hammer, the only tool on the market which will remove all wheel weights Fast & Easy without pinching fingers or scratching wheels.
- Heavy-duty design
- No pinching fingers or scratching wheels
- FAST & EASY
- Made in the USA
Introducing the GT FORCE Wheel Weight Tool - Your solution for precision, balance, and performance! This 2-in-1 wheel weight tool has one magnetic end for application and another hook end for removal.
SAVE TIME, SAVE YOUR FINGERS - LOSE THE HAMMER