|Dimensions||30 × 39 × 45 in|
Gaither’s GB-8A Bead Booster® carries an 8 gallon (32 Liter) tank which allows for use on a greater range of tire sizes. It also has two unique features: an Automatic Valve with a one-touch foot pedal release mechanism, and a built-in tire stand that automatically sets the bottom bead allowing for use of lower air pressures. Simply fill the Bead Booster® to the necessary pressure, rest the tire/wheel against the stand, aim the barrel between the tire bead and wheel flange, and press the foot pedal! This instantaneous blast of air sets the bead of the tire using less pressure than a manual unit, therefore making it the safest unit available. The Bead Booster® is still completely portable for use on any service truck. The GB-8A also features a safety pop-off valve to prevent overfilling, an Air Whip Hose, and a set of goggles and earplugs for protection. All of Gaither’s Bead Booster® tanks are ASME and fully CE approved and certified. The tanks are also coated inside and outside to guarantee maximum lifespan. HOW IT WORKS MOUNTING: Gaither’s Automatic 8 Gallon Bead Booster® is designed to assist in the inflation of tubeless tires. Fill the tank to the desired pressure, and then lean the tire/wheel assembly against the built-in stand of the unit. This automatically sets the back bead of the tire. Attach an air line to the valve stem of the wheel and aim the barrel between the tire bead and wheel flange while holding the barrel with both hands. Instead of using a manual release valve, press the foot pedal release mechanism located on the lower part of the cage to allow an instantaneous blast of air to set the bead. Because the automatic valve releases the air much faster, less air pressure is necessary for the tank and is, therefore, more efficient than manual units. Specs: 30 kg Download product information.
Gaither’s Boa Constrictor® is a simple product that is designed to break the beads on tubeless truck tires mounted on aluminum wheels. It eliminates the use of a hammer or cumbersome bead breaking tools in order to avoid scratches or unnecessary damage. The Boa Constrictor® will also work on steel wheels. If you use the Boa Constrictor® while the tire is upright, both beads can be broken free from the wheel. Boa Constrictor® BC-04 Includes: 1 Boa Constrictor® and 1 gallon (3.8 liter) of Super Slick’em™ with the applicator bottle. HOW THE BOA CONSTRICTOR® BC-04 WORKS:
- Apply Super Slick’em® between the tire and wheel before deflating the tire.
- Remove the valve core to release the air. The Super Slick’em® will penetrate quickly.
- Once all the air has evacuated the tire and the Super Slick’em® has disappeared into the bead area, apply the Boa mouth to the valve stem and apply pressure.
- Working with the tire upright will increase the probability of breaking both beads simultaneously.
Winntec’s garage jacks are built from quality materials and loaded with features to increase the durability and efficiency of each unit.
- The pump pistons are placed at a 45° angle so a complete pumping stroke will always be utilized.
- The professional universal joint release valve makes it possible to lower the jack with a load very precisely and safely.
- Every model comes equipped with a handle protector.
$170.00 – $415.00 Select options
These 20 Ton capacity jacks are among the toughest in the market. Each comes equipped with an air regulator, a chrome ram and welded base so that these jacks will keep on working no matter the job. Each unit is also hand-tested before shipping to guarantee maximum reliability. Download product information (Y432003). Download product information (Y432020). Watch our video on maintenance tips.
$440.00 – $630.00 Select options
This single-stage air service jack delivers 24 Tons of lifting power. It is designed to meet and exceed the expectations of a quality jack at a very competitive price. The Y432024 comes equipped with an extension screw, individual extension pegs, and heavy-duty wheels designed for daily use.
- 24 Ton Capacity
- Extension screw
- Heavy-duty wheels
Balancing large wheelsets on machines can be a time-consuming process. Gaither’s BEADS offers another balancing option for those looking to increase the efficiency of their service. All you need to do is match the tire dimensions with the correct application bag size by using THE BEADS application chart or our mobile phone app, available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Once you have selected the correct bag size all that is left to do is throw the inner bag inside the tire cavity and mount the tire as you would normally, then use the included valve core to inflate. DOWNLOAD application chart. • TPMS safe • Each bag comes with valve core and cap • Works with Gaither’s free THE BEADS app Order now and get a free Application Poster! Only available while supplies last.
$141.00 – $205.00 Select options
The ecube combines all the necessary tools and functions of traditional mobile tire service vehicles into one. It makes the mechanic’s job easier and more ergonomic, creates space in the vehicle to store more tires or equipment and does not require a generator onboard, which means no fumes or noise pollution. Even with its compact and lightweight design the ECUBE makes no compromises on functionality and robustness, it is still capable of changing tires from 10 inches to 24 inches. Each ecube comes equipped with the following features:
- Accessories and options included with the Gen. 4 ecube
- Digital auto stop inflation system, top or side mount
- 48V Smart Lithium powerbank options with BMS and integrated control display
- 1200W (or more) pure sine wave inverter
- Helper arm(s)
- Touchscreen, camera, and integrated PC
- Belt driven and direct driven compressor options with various tank sizes
- AC/DC, DC/DC charging and optional solar
- Semi automatic tire changer 10” – 24” (max. wheel ø 38”)
- 2D hand spin or motorized, foldable balancer designed specifically for mobile application
- German made centering kits by Haweka for tire changer and balancer
- German made tire lever with rim protection by Hazet
- Foot control box
- Light weight, modular 1/3 – 2/3 frame fits any vehicle or trailer
Heavy-duty wheel weight pliers and hammer, the only tool on the market which will remove all wheel weights Fast & Easy without pinching fingers or scratching wheels.
- Heavy-duty design
- No pinching fingers or scratching wheels
- FAST & EASY
- Made in the USA
$92.00 Add to cart