|Dimensions||15 × 6 × 15 in|
The Bead Vice Adaptor (BV-A3) is available for those wheels that have the hump on both sides, therefore requiring both beads to be pushed down before being dismounted. The Bead Vice Adapter allows the Bead Vice to be used on all sizes of truck tires, including 17.5” and 19.5”. It is also required for super singles. Specs: 6kg
$134.00 Add to cart
GTABB-01 Gaither’s Pneumatic Bead Breaker with is designed to be used on agricultural, ATV, small OTR and most truck tires. The tool includes a blow case for storage and requires a minimum of 85 psi / 6 bar.
- Recommended for Agricultural, small OTR, and most truck tires
- Extremely Fast – saves time over conventional hydraulic bead breakers
- Lighter weight than conventional bead breakers – only 17 lbs.
- Includes blow case for storage
- Requires a minimum of 85psi
- Connect airline to Pneumatic Bead Breaker.
- Adjust the collar to the desired width based on wheel thickness.
- Wedge the foot of the Bead Breaker between the tire bead and wheel flange.
- Make sure the direction switch is in the proper position and squeeze the trigger.
- Reverse the direction switch and squeeze the trigger to release from the wheel.
$852.00 Read more
Protect your expensive wheels from swinging hammers by breaking the bead loose with Gaither’s Slide Hammer. Use only on wheels without a hump. HOW THE SLIDE HAMMER 12026B WORKS:
- Place the wedge of the Slide Hammer on the bead area of the tire near the flange of the wheel.
- Draw up the “slide” of the Slide Hammer and slam it down in order to break tire bead loose from wheel flange. It may be necessary to repeat this process in multiple positions around the tire/wheel assembly.
$206.00 Add to cart
Gaither’s Boa Constrictor® is a simple product that is designed to break the beads on tubeless truck tires mounted on aluminum wheels. It eliminates the use of a hammer or cumbersome bead breaking tools in order to avoid scratches or unnecessary damage. The Boa Constrictor® will also work on steel wheels. If you use the Boa Constrictor® while the tire is upright, both beads can be broken free from the wheel. Boa Constrictor® BC-04 Includes: 1 Boa Constrictor® and 1 gallon (3.8 liter) of Super Slick’em™ with the applicator bottle. HOW THE BOA CONSTRICTOR® BC-04 WORKS:
- Apply Super Slick’em® between the tire and wheel before deflating the tire.
- Remove the valve core to release the air. The Super Slick’em® will penetrate quickly.
- Once all the air has evacuated the tire and the Super Slick’em® has disappeared into the bead area, apply the Boa mouth to the valve stem and apply pressure.
- Working with the tire upright will increase the probability of breaking both beads simultaneously.
All of our standard jack stands have a heavy-duty robot welded frame and a multi-position ductile ratchet bar. The quick adjustment mechanism allows the user to securely lock the stand into the right location. These models also Include counter-weighted pawls for safe securing. Each model is sold as a set of two stands
$45.00 – $86.00 Select options
The Winntec Truck Wheel Dolly is the easiest and safest way to install and uninstall wheels from commercial vehicles. It uses simple principles of leverage to ensure the user experiences the least amount of physical strain possible. The Winntec Wheel Dolly is unique because it allows the user to use their body weight to push the handle down to lift the wheel assembly.
- Easy installation and removal of truck tire/wheel assemblies
- Heavy-duty industrial bearings
- 3 positions for rollers depending on tire size
- Great tool for every service truck
- Avoid Damage to wheel bolts and expensive modern wheels
- For all wheels from 6.5” - 24.5”, including super singles
- New longer rollers make it even easier to handle super single tires
$276.00 Add to cart
Low Profile Jack with a 20 Ton capacity. This unit includes a welded base to prolong service. It comes equipped with a chrome main ram and aluminum air motor to guarantee optimum lifetime. Air filter and air regulator connected to a hose included.
- Low Profile
- 20 Ton capacity
- Chrome main ram
- Includes air filter and air regulator
$458.00 Read more
This single-stage air service jack delivers 24 Tons of lifting power. It is designed to meet and exceed the expectations of a quality jack at a very competitive price. The Y432024 comes equipped with an extension screw, individual extension pegs, and heavy-duty wheels designed for daily use.
- 24 Ton Capacity
- Extension screw
- Heavy-duty wheels
$1,217.00 Add to cart
As a dual-stage air service jack, the Y432032 has an exceptional entrance height for the lifting power that it provides. That, combined with its compact dimensions, makes it ideal for both workshop and roadside service. In addition, the Y432032 is equipped with an air controlled descent to ensure maximum safety while dealing with heavy loads, and extensions for added height.
- Dual-stage 32/16T Jack
- Low minimum height
- Air Controlled
$1,746.00 Add to cart
The Winntec SAFERGO truck tire dolly is the easiest way to install and remove truck wheels. This convenient dolly makes manually lifting wheelsets completely unnecessary. Simply slide the rollers underneath the tire and use the jack handle to raise it to the desired height. You can then use the included Gaither O-LINE-ER® to perfectly position the wheel for easy installation. The SAFERGO also comes equipped with a collapsible handle frame making it easy to store and ideal for mobile service.
- Lifting Capacity 350 lbs
- Reduces back strain
- Includes Gaither O-LINE-ER®
- Collapsible handle frame
$570.00 Add to cart