Customers who wish to return items need to contact us directly by calling 217-245-0545 or sending an email to email@example.com. Items can only be returned within 30 days of the original ship date and must be undamaged. Items returned that are not under warranty will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Refunds will be issued as soon as we receive the returned item. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime.
Black, Yellow, Red, Orange
- Hydraulic Stroke: 1.0”/25.4 mm
- Cylinder: 3.5”/9 cm
- 4 adaptors included: .39”/1 cm, .98”/2.5 cm, 1.9”/5 cm, adjustable 3.4”/8.7 cm, – 4.9”/12.5 cm
- Adapters included for various travel distances/wheel configurations
- Manual hydraulic foot pump included
- Case included
- Weight: 40.7 lbs/18.5 kg
- This wheel breaker kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry
- Wheel removal + (Alloy and light steel wheels are often literally frozen (glued) to the vehicle)
- Designed to handle over 350lbs.
- Move wheel assemblies with ease.
- Avoid injuries from unnecessary lifting.
- Create a unique showroom display.
- Low maintenance
- Mobile friendly
- Great for passenger and commercial vehicles
- Easily lift heavy tire/wheel assemblies
- Reduces physical strain
- Ergonomically Correct
- Lifting Capacity 350 lbs
- Reduces back strain
- Includes Gaither O-LINE-ER®
- Collapsible handle frame
- Low profile
- Fast reach foot pedal
- Double Piston Fast Lift Technology
- Nylon wheels
- Controlled descent
- Increases inflation power of existing bead seater by optimizing airflow
- Upgrades your old manual bead seater into a push-button-operated automatic
- Fits most bead seater models with standard 1.5'' or 2'' openings.
- Reversible handle allows for both right-hand and left-hand users based on preference.
- Each kit includes a specially designed barrel for immediate use after installation.
Covered by one or more U.S. patents, including: Pat. 10,800,216 Pat. 10,800,215 Pat. 10,759,238 Pat. 10,266,019 Pat. 8,752,604 Pat. 9,033,306 Pat. 9,822,893 Pat. 9,649,897
- The tank is CE/ASME certified
- RAR valve with trigger release
- Internal proprietary coating protects against rust