BB3L2, BB6L2, BB10L2
Gaither Tool Co. introduces a new and simple product that protects your vehicle from unnecessary damage. Our GHP-01 promotes safety in the shop and reduces the risk of claims and repairs.
- Made of a durable synthetic rubber compound
- Fits multiple jack manufacturers' handles and popular tire tools
- Protects vehicles from scratches or dents caused by falling jack handles and unstable tools in the shop
- The design absorbs the dent / scratch-causing force as the handle contacts an adjacent vehicle
- Available in multiple colors
$18.00 Select options
A simple and reliable bead seater designed to be used on a wide variety of vehicles, including commercial trucks. The Bead Booster® features a safety pop-off valve to prevent overfilling and a set of goggles and earplugs for protection. All of Gaither’s Bead Booster® tanks are ASME, CE and CRN approved and certified. Bead Booster® GB-5Z is available for private label programs. HOW THE Bead Booster® GB-5Z WORKS: Bead Booster® is designed to assist in the inflation of tubeless tires by setting the bead with a quick release of air pressure. To use the Bead Booster® efficiently, simply fill the tank to the necessary pressure and attach an air line to the valve stem of the wheel. Then aim the barrel between the tire bead and wheel flange, and release the manual valve in order to allow a blast of air to set the bead. Download the user manual.
$319.00 Add to cart
The Automatic Bead Booster® features an Automatic Valve instead of the slower, more awkward manual release valve. The Automatic Bead Booster® is completely portable and compact for use on any service truck. It also features a safety pop-off valve to prevent overfilling and a set of goggles and earplugs for protection. All of Gaither’s Bead Booster® tanks are ASME, CE and CRN approved and certified. HOW THE AUTOMATIC BEAD BOOSTER® GB-5ZA WORKS: Gaither’s Automatic Bead Booster® is designed to assist in the inflation of tubeless tires at a high level of efficiency. Simply fill the Automatic Bead Booster® to the necessary pressure and attach an air line to the valve stem of the wheel. Then aim the barrel between the tire bead and wheel flange. Instead of using a manual release valve, press the trigger located on the tank handle to allow an instantaneous blast of air to set the bead. Because the automatic valve releases the air much faster, less air pressure is necessary and is therefore much more efficient than manual units. Download product information.
$359.00 Add to cart
This Wheel Breaker Kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry. The manual hydraulic pump allows the technician to free/loosen frozen or oxidized wheels from each other or from the vehicle.
- Hydraulic Stroke: 1.0”/25.4 mm
- Cylinder: 3.5”/9 cm
- 4 adaptors included: .39”/1 cm, .98”/2.5 cm, 1.9”/5 cm, adjustable 3.4”/8.7 cm, – 4.9”/12.5 cm
- Adapters included for various travel distances/wheel configurations
- Manual hydraulic foot pump included
- Case included
- Weight: 40.7 lbs/18.5 kg
- This wheel breaker kit eliminates one of the most dangerous jobs within the tire service industry
- Wheel removal + (Alloy and light steel wheels are often literally frozen (glued) to the vehicle)
$869.00 Add to cart
The Winntec Truck Wheel Dolly is the easiest and safest way to install and uninstall wheels from commercial vehicles. It uses simple principles of leverage to ensure the user experiences the least amount of physical strain possible. The Winntec Wheel Dolly is unique because it allows the user to use their body weight to push the handle down to lift the wheel assembly.
- Easy installation and removal of truck tire/wheel assemblies
- Heavy-duty industrial bearings
- 3 positions for rollers depending on tire size
- Great tool for every service truck
- Avoid Damage to wheel bolts and expensive modern wheels
- For all wheels from 6.5” - 24.5”, including super singles
- New longer rollers make it even easier to handle super single tires
$265.00 Add to cart
As a dual-stage air service jack, the Y432032 has an exceptional entrance height for the lifting power that it provides. That, combined with its compact dimensions, makes it ideal for both workshop and roadside service. In addition, the Y432032 is equipped with an air controlled descent to ensure maximum safety while dealing with heavy loads, and extensions for added height.
- Dual-stage 32/16T Jack
- Low minimum height
- Air Controlled
$1,680.00 Add to cart
The Winntec SAFERGO truck tire dolly is the easiest way to install and remove truck wheels. This convenient dolly makes manually lifting wheelsets completely unnecessary. Simply slide the rollers underneath the tire and use the jack handle to raise it to the desired height. You can then use the included Gaither O-LINE-ER® to perfectly position the wheel for easy installation. The SAFERGO also comes equipped with a collapsible handle frame making it easy to store and ideal for mobile service.
- Lifting Capacity 350 lbs
- Reduces back strain
- Includes Gaither O-LINE-ER®
- Collapsible handle frame
$550.00 Add to cart
The ecube is the ultimate mobile all-in-one tire servicing machine. It is loaded with features to take advantage of the on-demand consumer revolution. Each unit comes equipped with the following
- Semi-automatic tire changer
- 2D wheel balancer
- Silenced air compressor
- 48V Smart Lithium battery bank
- Multi-function touch screen display
The BEAD BAZOOKA® is the most powerful tire bead seater tool in the world, with its incredibly convenient trigger release, it makes seating the bead on even the most stubborn tire effortless. Lighter, faster, Safer, and More Powerful than any other bead seater on the market, the BEAD BAZOOKA® is a must for anyone serious about tire service. By utilizing our special RAR (Rapid Air Release) valve it is able to release air much faster than any other bead seaters. This allows us to make the BEAD BAZOOKA® much smaller while still delivering the bead seating performance you need. Each model is intended for different tire sizes. BB6L
- Light Truck
- Commercial Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Agricultural
Covered by one or more U.S. patents, including: Pat. 10,800,216 Pat. 10,800,215 Pat. 10,759,238 Pat. 10,266,019 Pat. 8,752,604 Pat. 9,033,306 Pat. 9,822,893 Pat. 9,649,897
$363.00 – $546.00 Select options
Floor space can be one of the most valuable assets in the workshop. Make sure yours is as clean and tidy as possible with the Bead Bazooka® Changing Station. This stand gives you the perfect place to keep your Bead Bazooka® safe and out of the way until it is needed.
- Allows technicians to store the BEAD BAZOOKA® near the working area without leaving it on the floor.
- Protects the tool from dropping, being kicked, broken components, etc.
- Allows technicians to fill the tank while in the holster and offers a direct view of the pressure gauge.
- Helps keep the shop clean and safer.
- Accessory hooks are convenient storage for airlines, tire wedges, eye protection, etc.
- Works with all BEAD BAZOOKA® models.
$108.00 Add to cart