BB3L2, BB6L2, BB10L2
Gaither Tool Co. introduces a new and simple product that protects your vehicle from unnecessary damage. Our GHP-01 promotes safety in the shop and reduces the risk of claims and repairs.
- Made of a durable synthetic rubber compound
- Fits multiple jack manufacturers' handles and popular tire tools
- Protects vehicles from scratches or dents caused by falling jack handles and unstable tools in the shop
- The design absorbs the dent / scratch-causing force as the handle contacts an adjacent vehicle
- Available in multiple colors
$19.00 Select options
Gaither’s Tire Spreader is a simple tool designed to spread tire beads quickly to make tire repairs easier than ever! HOW THE TIRE SPREADER GTS-01 WORKS
- Be sure Tire Spreader fingers are in closed position.
- Place Tire Spreader fingers between tire beads.
- Use ½” impact gun with 1-1/4” (32mm) socket to open the Tire Spreader fingers.
- Continue to spread tire beads until there is sufficient air space to repair the tire.
- Remove Tire Spreader once the repair is complete.
$130.00 Add to cart
Gaither’s GB-8A Bead Booster® carries an 8 gallon (32 Liter) tank which allows for use on a greater range of tire sizes. It also has two unique features: an Automatic Valve with a one-touch foot pedal release mechanism, and a built-in tire stand that automatically sets the bottom bead allowing for use of lower air pressures. Simply fill the Bead Booster® to the necessary pressure, rest the tire/wheel against the stand, aim the barrel between the tire bead and wheel flange, and press the foot pedal! This instantaneous blast of air sets the bead of the tire using less pressure than a manual unit, therefore making it the safest unit available. The Bead Booster® is still completely portable for use on any service truck. The GB-8A also features a safety pop-off valve to prevent overfilling, an Air Whip Hose, and a set of goggles and earplugs for protection. All of Gaither’s Bead Booster® tanks are ASME and fully CE approved and certified. The tanks are also coated inside and outside to guarantee maximum lifespan. HOW IT WORKS MOUNTING: Gaither’s Automatic 8 Gallon Bead Booster® is designed to assist in the inflation of tubeless tires. Fill the tank to the desired pressure, and then lean the tire/wheel assembly against the built-in stand of the unit. This automatically sets the back bead of the tire. Attach an air line to the valve stem of the wheel and aim the barrel between the tire bead and wheel flange while holding the barrel with both hands. Instead of using a manual release valve, press the foot pedal release mechanism located on the lower part of the cage to allow an instantaneous blast of air to set the bead. Because the automatic valve releases the air much faster, less air pressure is necessary for the tank and is, therefore, more efficient than manual units. Specs: 30 kg Download product information.
The Winntec Truck Wheel Dolly is the easiest and safest way to install and uninstall wheels from commercial vehicles. It uses simple principles of leverage to ensure the user experiences the least amount of physical strain possible. The Winntec Wheel Dolly is unique because it allows the user to use their body weight to push the handle down to lift the wheel assembly.
- Easy installation and removal of truck tire/wheel assemblies
- Heavy-duty industrial bearings
- 3 positions for rollers depending on tire size
- Great tool for every service truck
- Avoid Damage to wheel bolts and expensive modern wheels
- For all wheels from 6.5” - 24.5”, including super singles
- New longer rollers make it even easier to handle super single tires
$276.00 Add to cart
This kit includes accessories to make bead seating difficult tires as easy as possible.
- KD stand (GB-51) sets bottom bead on difficult tires
- Air Whip Hose (GB-52) enables a continuous flow of air to the tire
- Tire Wedge (GB-53) props tire near the valve stem.
$104.00 Add to cart
The Winntec Wheel Assist allows a technician to remove and replace heavy tire/wheel assemblies from and onto a vehicle without physical strain. Move tires from vehicle to changer to balancer and back without any lifting! This ergonomically correct product maintains safety in any tire shop and reduces expensive worker injury claims by handling all passenger sizes, including run-flats, with ease. The Wheel Assist travels from floor to post-lift height and is free of hydraulics, pneumatics, and electric components, making it virtually maintenance-free.
- Easily lift heavy tire/wheel assemblies
- Reduces physical strain
- Ergonomically Correct
$1,165.00 Add to cart
Our Digital Tire Pressure Gauge/Inflator offers all of the quality and dependability that the industry has come to expect from Gaither in a sleek and compact form factor. It delivers pinpoint accurate pressure readings via a digital backlit display that is easy to read in any environment. Its durable design means that it can stand up to whatever conditions you throw at it.
- An easy-to-use Digital Tire Pressure Gauge and Inflator.
- Just connect to air and press down on the trigger to inflate.
- With its durable handheld design, this inflator is not only comfortable to use, but also strong enough to withstand the punishment of any shop.
$87.00 Add to cart
The 5G RAR BEAD BOOSTER® is an extremely capable bead seater. It comes equipped with the same Rapid Air Release valve as the famous BEAD BAZOOKA® giving it the ability to seat stubborn tires with the push of a button. Intended for use on a variety of tire sizes, including light commercial vehicles, trucks (wide base), and agricultural equipment. Details:
- The tank is CE/ASME certified
- RAR valve with trigger release
- Internal proprietary coating protects against rust
- Up to 145 PSI
Covered by one or more U.S. patents, including: Pat. 10,800,216 Pat. 10,800,215 Pat. 10,759,238 Pat. 10,266,019 Pat. 8,752,604 Pat. 9,033,306 Pat. 9,822,893 Pat. 9,649,897
$389.00 Add to cart
Gaither's newest tool is simple in design and drastically helps technicians when mounting and demounting heavy wheel assemblies to and from a vehicle's hub. The TRAC Tire Jack simply slides under the tire and wheel and allows the technician to roll the wheel into place. Through the use of leverage, the TRAC Tire Jack saves users time and their backs. Use the Jack and not your back! Details: • Heavy-duty welded steel construction offers extreme durability • Steel base roller offers tire support and rolling convenience Specifications: Weight: 8 lbs Dimensions: 18.5in (l) x 6.5in (w) x 3in (h)
$149.99 Add to cart
Jacks have long been a source of workplace accidents and injuries. The threat of damage and bodily harm from falling multi-ton vehicles is all too real, as any experienced tech knows. To combat this common problem, we have developed a jack that is far more stable and reliable than the competition. The Moore-Safe Jack is designed to securely cradle vehicle components, dramatically reducing the chance of slippage due to misplacement or a shifting load. This revolutionary jack is now available in a smaller version to tackle any job. The Moore-Safe's patented design features two interchangeable mounting heads. A "Y" Head for round and square surfaces as well as a "Round" Head that can cradle u-bolts and provide a wide footprint for flat surfaces. Both were engineered to maintain the center of gravity even in the event of a shifting load, guaranteeing maximum safety even in the least ideal circumstances.
- Comes with 2 interchangeable adaptor heads
- Maintains the center of gravity while lifting
- Dramatically reduces the chance of vehicle drops
- Makes jack positioning easy
- 20 Ton Lifting Capacity
$499.00 Add to cart